NeuroResearch will be hosting an Annual 15-Hour Catagory 1 AMA CME Conference at Marriott Chicago O’Hare on Friday, November 3, 2017, to Sunday, November 5, 2017. Contact NeuroResearch at (877) 626-2220 to find out more information on the upcoming event.
|Managing Relative Nutritional Deficiencies
Based on 22 peer-reviewed papers authored by the medical doctors lecturing at these conferences.
An absolute nutritional deficiency occurs when not enough nutrient is ingested. Vitamin C deficiency causing scurvy is an example. A relative nutritional deficiency occurs when an optimal diet does not meet systemic needs. A prototype relative nutritional deficiency is found with Cooley’s hemolytic anemia. This research project has published 22 papers on the identification and management of relative nutritional deficiencies induced by drugs, nutrients, disease, and/or iatrogenic means are covered.
The prototype disease for studying relative nutritional deficiency is Parkinson’s disease. Much of the neurologic collapse and disease deterioration progression is not due to the disease, it is actually caused a relative nutritional deficiencies whose symptoms are identical to Parkinson’s disease. Why is this important? Parkinson’s disease is not reversible, the symptoms of relative nutritional deficiency which are identical to Parkinson’s disease are reversible. This research project has identified, published, and documented of how the same type of relative nutritional deficiencies observed with Parkinson’s disease are associated with over 200 disease states. Drugs do nothing to manage the cause of relative nutritional deficiencies. Furthermore, improper administration of nutrients used may cause exacerbation and new onset of relative deficiency symptoms that may wrongly be attributed to progression of the disease or recurrence of symptoms.
|To request information about seminar registrations, newsletters, brochures, and general information, please fill out this form or call 877-626-2220.
RELATIVE NUTRITIONAL DEFICIENCY AND ASSOCIATED TOPICS WE HAVE PUBLISHED IN THE PEER-REVIEWED SCIENTIFIC MEDICAL RESEARCH JOURNALS:
These formal scientific events are certified for AMA Category 1 continuing medical education. At these events, the following peer-reviewed scientific papers will be presented.
- 2009 Depression Chapter
- 2009 5-HTP Tyrosine Paper
- 2010 The Dual Gate Lumen OCT-2 Transporter Model Paper
- 2010 The Invalidity of Baseline Serotonin and Dopamine Testing Paper
- 2010 Depressive Bipolar Paper
- 2010 Amino Acid Responsive Crohn’s Disease Paper
- 2011 Nutritional Management of ADHD Paper
- 2011 The Invalidity of Baseline Norepinephrine and Epinephrine Paper
- 2011 Parkinson Case Study Paper
- 2011 Neurotransmitter Fraud Paper
- 2011 Prolotherapy Case Study
- 2011 APRESS Apical Regulatory Super System Paper
- 2012 Discrediting the Monoamine Hypothesis Paper
- 2012 Relative Nutritional Deficiency Paper
- 2012 5-HTP Efficacy Paper
- 2014 Tyrosine Nardil Paper
- 2014 L-dopa Pill Stop Paper
- 2014 Carbidopa Death Paper
- 2014 Carbidopa Dyskinesia Paper
- 2014 Parkinson Melanin Steal Paper
- 2016 Parkinson Unification Paper
For information call 877-626-2220.