NeuroResearch will be hosting a conference. Earn up to 15-Hours AMA Category 1 CME.
|Clinical Management of Centrally Acting Monoamine and Thiol Deficiency Conference
Information on the next up coming event will be posted soon.
For registration or questions please call NeuroResearch at (877) 626-2220.
This formal scientific event is accredited by ACCME for up to 15 hours of AMA Category 1 continuing medical education.
At this event, the following 22 peer-reviewed scientific papers will be presented (Scroll down).
|To request information about weekly scientific updates, current and future conferences,
and receive on-going scientific information and general orientation materials, please fill out this form or call 877-626-2220.
We only deal with and give advice to licensed health care providers.
Links to the full-text version of the 22 papers presented.
- 2009 Depression Chapter
- 2009 5-HTP Tyrosine Paper
- 2010 The Dual Gate Lumen OCT-2 Transporter Model Paper
- 2010 The Invalidity of Baseline Serotonin and Dopamine Testing Paper
- 2010 Depressive Bipolar Paper
- 2010 Amino Acid Responsive Crohn’s Disease Paper
- 2011 Nutritional Management of ADHD Paper
- 2011 The Invalidity of Baseline Norepinephrine and Epinephrine Paper
- 2011 Parkinson Case Study Paper
- 2011 Neurotransmitter Fraud Paper
- 2011 Prolotherapy Case Study
- 2011 APRESS Apical Regulatory Super System Paper
- 2012 Discrediting the Monoamine Hypothesis Paper
- 2012 Relative Nutritional Deficiency Paper
- 2012 5-HTP Efficacy Paper
- 2014 Tyrosine Nardil Paper
- 2014 L-dopa Pill Stop Paper
- 2014 Carbidopa Death Paper
- 2014 Carbidopa Dyskinesia Paper
- 2014 Parkinson Melanin Steal Paper
- 2016 Parkinson Unification Paper
Physicians: This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of AKH Inc., Advancing Knowledge in Healthcare and NeuroResearch Centers, Inc. AKH Inc., Advancing Knowledge in Healthcare is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians. AKH Inc., Advancing Knowledge in Healthcare designates this live activity for a maximum of 15 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.